Women's Traditional Single Bar Trainer
This Women's Recreational Adjustable Single Bar Trainer is the perfect training tool for teaching non-transitional high bar skills (for women only).
- Height adjusts from 43-1/4’’ to 90-1/2’’ (110 cm to 230 cm) in 20 cm increments and from 90-1/2” to 106-1/4 ” (230 cm to 260 cm) in 5 cm increments.
- Utilizes a standard Graphite X Women’s Uneven Bar. Pivot points of the bar are 94-1/2” (240 cm) center-to-center
- Features Copper Compression Sleeves on apparatus cables, which improves apparatus performance.
- Includes one Graphite X-Rail or E-Rail, Safety Collars, Single Bar Trainer and Quick Release Conversion Kit
- (20595 quick release pin not included)
- Requires six floor anchors (not included)
- 407-508 - Women's Traditional Single Bar Trainer with Graphite X-Rail - Weight: 134 lbs (64 kg)
- 407-509 - Women's Traditional Single Bar Trainer with Graphite E-Rail