Graphite X Rail With Collars
This Graphite X Rail made through a high-tech manufacturing process that utilizes a graphite and fiberglass composite.
- Meets FIG, USAG, NCAA® and NFHS competition specifications
- Constructed of a hollow fiberglass core with a wood veneer securely laminated around the outside
- Bar is round with an outside diameter of 1.575” (40 mm).
- Pivot points of the bar are 94-1/2” (240 cm) center-to-center.
- 407-152 Graphite X Rail with collars - Each weighs 14 lbs (6 kg)
- 407-154 Graphite X Rail with collars and pistons - Each weighs 38 lbs (17 kg)