The Premier Vault Trampoline has the same profile as AAI’s Vaulting Boards and is used for levels 1-4, P.R.E.P. optional athletes and team gymnastics (USAG and AAU Competitions).
- Made of 1 1/2” square steel tubing, formed to the shape of a vault board
- Adjustable rear legs allow three different height adjustments, 13”, 14” and 15”.
- Front can adjust to lower the bed by removing the brace rod and sitting it on the floor.
- Same 6” music wire springs, plated to prevent rust
- Durable polypropylene bed is attached to the springs with welded D-rings that are sewn into the bed material.
- Powder-coated frame for long life and durability.
- Frame measurements: 46” long x 42” wide (adjustable heights)
- 405-115 - Premier Vault Trampoline - Weight: 75 lbs (34 kg)