This CLASSIC™ Pommel Horse is adjustable and made with the same craftsmanship as the ELITE™ Pommel Horse only made with a tapahide leather synthetic cover.
- Meets USAG, NCAA® and NFHS competition specifications
- Constructed with 7/10’’ (1.8 cm) layer of dense foam and covered with a formfitting synthetic leather-like cover.
- Height adjustable from 37-1/2’’ to 53’’ (95 cm to 135 cm) in 5 cm increments with smooth action assist springs.
- Dual locking spin and snap lock mechanisms
- Non-marking floor contacts, one with an adjustable leveling foot
- Powder coated classic blue finish which resists chipping, fading and regular wear and tear found in average finishes.
- A Tie-Down System is recommended, since the base is lighter than the ELITE™ unit (422-068)
- 406-100 - CLASSIC™ Pommel Horse - Weight: 231 lbs (105 kg)