International ELITE™ Pommel Horse
This Pommel Horse has a flat top design that enables your gymnast to use the full body of the horse to perform more difficult skills.
- FIG Approved
- Meets FIG, USAG, NCAA® and NFHS competition specifications
- Contour of the body gives the gymnast a larger working area allowing them to work the full horse.
- Flatter surface allows them to do more off pommel skills.
- Horse body has two 5/8” (1.6 cm) diameter holes properly located to conform to FIG specification for pommel spacing.
- Powder coated navy vein finish which resists chipping, fading and regular wear and tear found in average finishes.
- Apparatus can accommodate freestanding or anchored configurations (Floor Anchors and Tie-Down System not included).
- 407-298 - International ELITE™ Pommel Horse - Weight: 380 lbs (172 kg)