Industrial GRD Sanitizer ("Madisan 75")
Call Today For Pricing: (800) 876-3194
"Madisan 75" is an industrial strength sanitizer that can aid in reducing numerous types of bacterial and viral contaminants. It works as a disinfectant, sanitizer, fungicide, virucide, and deodorizer for use in all federally inspected hospitals, institutional and industrial facilities.
- Quaternary Ammonium Chloride Sanitizer E.P.A. Reg. No. 10324-81-110
- Effective against many types of bacteria, fungi, and viruses (Including Staphylococcus, Influenza, SARS, and the Human Coronavirus...)
"Click Here Fore Additional Safety Information"
- Use on: Washable hard, non-porous surfaces such as high hand traffic surfaces (door handles, buttons, light switches, handset phones, etc), floors, walls, and other hard non-porous surfaces made of metal, plastic, and stainless steel
How It Works:
- It leaves a residual that works on micro-organisms long after it is sprayed. (as opposed >65% alcohol-only, which provides sanitizing until it evaporates.)
- The quat (quaternary ammonium compound) is a similar compound of that found in in Lysol spray.
Directions For Use:
- Spray on surfaces or on a cloth and wipe down
- Surfaces are considered disinfected after 2minutes from the time the solution contacts the surface.
- Re apply every 4 hours or as needed (meaning if something gets dirtied)
- 24 Hour Residual
"See More Usage Instructions"
- Octyl decyl dimethyl ammonium chloride: 2.25%
- Dioctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride: 0.90% D
- idecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride: 1.35%
- Alkyl (C14, 50%; C12 40%; C16,10%)
- dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride: 3.00%
- OTHER INGREDIENTS: 92.50%
- TOTAL: 100.00%