International ELITE™ Ring Tower
The International ELITE™ Ring Tower's sturdy construction and Fiberglass Rings provide excellent gripping surface, giving the athlete confidence through performance.
- FIG Approved
- Meets USAG, NCAA® and NFHS competition specifications
- ELITE™ International Tower adjusts in height from 238-3/16’’ to 242-1/8’’ (605 cm to 615 cm), allowing ring height adjustment from 110-1/4’’ to 114-3/16’’ (280 cm to 290 cm).
- Minimum floor to ceiling height required for the tower is 20’ 3’’.
- Double rectangular steel tube framework fastens securely into a single structure with spin locks.
- Rings are attached to the framework with spring-loaded swivels, plastic-coated cables and straps which reduce stress on the athlete.
- Powder coated navy vein finish which resists chipping, fading and regular wear and tear found in average finishes.
- Can be used with the Freestanding Ring Adapter and/or SRS System
- Requires four anchors (not included)
- 407-378 - International ELITE™ Ring Tower (adjustable) - Weight: 430 lbs (195 kg)
- 407-478 - International ELITE™ Ring Tower (non-adjustable height of 110-1/4'' (280 cm) - Weight: 360 lbs (163 kg)
- 407-288 - Fiberglass Fixed Strap, Wood, Spring-Loaded Adjustable Swivel Assembly, Pair (used on Ring Towers 407-378, 407-478, 406-285) - Weight: 16 lbs (7 kg)
- 416-366 - ELITE™ Ring Tower Protective Pads not included - Weight: 19 lbs (9 kg)