Chalk eater metal filters help your chalk eater unit run smoothly by filtering out unwanted chalk dust, pollen, and other pollutants in the air.
- Metal Filters = 2 large and 1 small
- Metal filters have a rating of MERV-4
- We recommend that you clean the fiber media and secondary aluminum mesh filters every week. Cleaner filters lets your chalk eater unit operate better.
- Pricing and shipping costs may change without prior notice.
- Turn the unit off and disconnect power prior to cleaning or changing filters. Never turn the unit on without the metal filters in place.
- Make sure that all electrical work is performed by a qualified electrician. The power source of your chalk eater unit should conform to local and national electrical codes.
- Keep the discharge (outlet) vent open, clear, and clear of any obstructions.
- If necessary, use only a heavy-duty #12 wire extension cord.
Chalk Eater Unit - Maintenance and Replacement Parts
- 1 filter set (2 large, 1 small)
- 1 gallon of filter tack spray
- 1 case of filter of tack spray (4-1 gallons, per case)
- 1 gallon of filter clean
- 1 case of filter clean (4-1 gallons, per case)
- *** Replacement filters will also work for "old-style" metal chalk eaters
For issues regarding parts replacement, please call 800-876-3194.