Adjustable Club Balance Beam
AAI’s new Adjustable Club Balance Beam allows for easy height changes to accommodate athletes and coaches at all levels.
- Meets USAG, NCAA® and NFHS competition specifications
- Accommodates FIG, USAG, NCAA® and NFHS mat specifications
- Used at Regional and National Championships
- Easy, one-person adjustment between 50 cm and 125 cm heights to accommodate gymnasts various weights and ages
- Top surface has a 1/4” (6 mm) thick layer of sponge foam and a 1/4” (6 mm) layer of neoprene rubber.
- Beam is covered with a durable, suede-like, slip-resistant material designed to provide stability to the athlete.
- Padded end cap for additional protection
- Steel legs are powder coated in a blue metallic finish which resists chipping, fading and regular wear found in average finishes.
- Beam dimensions: 16’ 5” long x 4” wide
- 406-540 - Adjustable Club Balance Beam - Weight: 417 lbs (189 kg)