The Stratum® Spring Deck is ideal for high-level competition and training. It’s comprised of high performance fiberglass reinforced wood floor panels, connected securely with aluminum channels and durable straps providing a reactive surface.
- Meets USAG, NCAA® and NFHS competition specifications
- 50 Floor panels make up the 40’ (12 m) square spring deck area.
- Each 4’ x 8’ (122 cm x 244 cm) floor panel is supported by 32 ELITE™ Power Springs.
- 4” (10 cm) ELITE™ Power Springs allow for a more forgiving work surface, each with a protective plastic cap.
- Fiberglass reinforced wood panels are joined together by 42” (107 cm) aluminum channel brackets and secured with 13 durable nylon straps with 26 hooks to hold the floor assembly.
- New perimeter strap and ratchet system to enhance the Stratum® Decks uniformity and stability
- 5 year Stratum® Deck Warranty (contact the factory at 800-247-3978 for more details)
- 432-340 - Stratum® Spring Deck 40' (12m) square - Weight: 5137 lbs (2330 kg)
- 432-346 - Stratum® Spring Deck 42' (12.8m) square - Weight: 5664 lbs (2569 kg)
- 432-347 - Stratum® Spring Deck 44' (13.4m) square - Weight: 6216 lbs (2819 kg)